Do you like to build genuine relationships that leaves a lasting impression? Are you ready to share the joy of assisting customers as part of an enthusiastic team?
You’re the first face customers see and the most important memory, because you’ll be the one who helps them, over the phone and in-person, when they have a financial need. No prior finance experience required, just bring your customer centric attitude and we’ll teach you the rest!
Come Begin Your Story as a Customer Service Representative, also known as an Assistant Manager, at our company!
Security Finance has been a leader in the financial services industry since 1955, and proudly provides installment loans and income tax preparation to the communities where we operate. At Security Finance, it’s about being good stewards of our community, helping neighbors in times of need and treating customers with the respect they deserve.
You’ll know you are successful when you:
- Provide outstanding customer service both on the phone and in-person.
- Market for new and continued customer business.
- Prepare and process loans and income tax returns.
- Handle customer data with confidentiality.
- Maintain cash drawer with accuracy and security.
- Effectively communicate with customers, primarily on the phone, about their accounts.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures.
Keep in mind that we provide:
- An EXCELLENT benefits bundle that includes company-paid medical insurance (free to the employee), dental, life insurance, short-and long-term disability, profit sharing, 401k with company matching, and paid sick, holiday, and vacation time.
- Monthly Bonus Potential – You have the ability to earn a monthly bonus when your team meets your branch goals!
- Community Service - As a company, we are pro-active members of the community. We make ongoing contributions to charities, local food banks, educational institutions and more.
- Growth Potential – We believe in fostering our employees’ talents and providing a pathway for their individual career story.
- TOP-of-the-line training that includes hands-on training, online training, and new hire class orientation. We are committed to helping you build a solid foundation and do your job to the best of your abilities.
You could be a great addition if you have:
- Previous customer service experience.
- A valid state driver’s license, with an acceptable driver’s record.
- Access to a reliable automobile for use on a daily basis.
Come Begin Your Story! Apply today!
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be evaluated and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.