Under limited supervision provides overall management of the customer relations and administrative support functions. Ensures timely and compliant customer complaint resolution and efficient administrative support services.
• Develops, directs, manages, trains, and motivates efficient customer relations and administrative support teams that are customer service focused
• Ensures complaints, credit disputes, and credit updates are handled promptly and in accordance with corporate procedures and applicable federal and state laws and regulations
• Performs regular quality control audits of work performed by team members
• Implements, monitors, and recommends updates to corporate compliance and administrative support programs for continuous improvement
• Assesses root cause of all discovered issues and communicates to Supervisor
• Performs regular review of departmental policies and procedures and provide recommendations to Supervisor
• Identifies and initiates key metrics for the customer relations programs that are aligned with business objectives and support compliance and customer service improvements
• Ensures quality administrative support service to assigned management staff
• Facilitates and ensures good working relationships between operations personnel, Executive Management and home office staff
• Monitors and maintains the department’s electronic document storage solution
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• Minimum of 3 years of applicable experience dealing with investigation and monitoring of disputed customer transactions and customer complaints
• Minimum of 3 years proven management or supervisory experience
• Working knowledge of federal and state laws and guidelines pertaining to credit reporting (FCRA, BCFP, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Time management skills
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a copy machine and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing. This position does include minimal travel.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.