Under limited supervision, responsible for implementing, analyzing and continuously improving the Company’s Enterprise Resource Planning system. This includes Time and Attendance, Analytics, FML tracking software, the companies SaaS installation of the HRMS and Accounting systems as well as any future applications that may be added.
• Collaborates in the development, configuration, programming and maintenance of ERP systems and applications to support business processes and functions; provides ongoing system support to end users
• Sets up and maintains test environment for each system
• Researches, schedules, and implements upgrades or patches; Collaborates with functional staff to coordinate application upgrades or fixes in both Test and Production environments; Documents changes and testing results
• Develops, debugs, and implements software including reports, interfaces, and data fixes for all applicable systems
• Actively monitors data integrations and corrects problems as they occur
• Continually seeks and implements process improvement opportunities
• Develops, maintains, and distributes custom reports, scripts, and file transfers
• Researches and resolves system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performs scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements
• Establishes and maintains vendor relationships and ensures compliance with contract specifications
• Maintains current and accurate documentation of all related systems
• Actively pursues training and educational opportunities for current and potential systems
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• 5 – 7 years of prior experience in supporting and maintaining HRMS, Time and Attendance and other ERP software(s), processes, systems, and administration; preferably up to and including Time and Attendance, Analytics, and Leave Tracking implementations
• Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills. Ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
• PeopleSoft/Mid-tier level ERP for accounting experience is a plus
• Prior experience with Ultimate Software a plus
• Experience with SQL and database systems, preferably Kronos, Ultipro, and PeopleSoft along with excellent scripting knowledge
• Knowledge of the operations and Information Services requirements of an Accounting and/or Human Resources department
• Ability to work effectively with vendors, staff, and Managers
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or Technical field preferred.