Under general supervision, assists the Network Engineering Team in monitoring and maintaining the Company’s networked systems.
• Assists department manager in supervising tasks performed within the department and provide guidance and assistance to department members
• Remotely monitors and maintains the integrity of the Company’s network and its vital elements
• Performs scheduled maintenance that could include hardware/software updates and off hours testing
• Issues outage reports, trouble tickets, and dispatches technicians as required
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• 5 years of experience working in a NOC environment
• 1 year of experience with network administration
• Experience with system administration
• CCNA or other network certifications highly preferred
• Computer literate with strong Excel skills
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.