Under close supervision maintains accurate and confidential records and files, and assists in maintenance of various records within the department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scans or images documents for retention purposes
• Reviews and ensures accuracy, legibility, and completeness of files; identifying and correcting any inconsistencies or errors, including maintain record tracking transmittals
• Request repairs to office equipment as needed
• Prepares, controls, and maintains records/files electronically, including coding, filing and mailing, in accordance with authorized procedures
• Distributes department’s daily mail
• Maintains confidentiality of all customer files and complies with state and federal regulations as well as Company procedures
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• Knowledge of filing systems utilizing document scanners preferred
• Knowledge of the maintenance of office records preferred
• Previous clerical experience preferred
• Computer literate with proficiency in Excel and Word
• Ability to operate a fax, scanner, and copier
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to operate a fax, scanner, and copier. Requires the ability to communicate clearly and accurately, verbally and in writing.
High school diploma or equivalent