Under general supervision assists the Network Engineering Manager in overseeing the operations of networked systems and their availability, WAN systems connectivity, and Unified Communications.
• 5 years of Network Engineering experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Close attention to detail and accuracy of work
• Applicable network and/or security certifications OR ability and willingness to obtain certifications as directed within18 months of hire date
• Cisco Associate level certification required
• Cisco Professional level certifications highly preferred
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent Computer Science relevant experience
Applicable active system certifications