- Prior experience with customer service
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Effective communications skills, verbal and written
- General math and money handling skills; ability to count cash accurately
- Ability to obtain license, certification, and/or governmental approval to provide ancillary products and services, as applicable
- Valid driver’s license and daily access to a reliable automobile for business use
- Computer literate with ability to operate a ten-key calculator
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- This position works in an office and consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position may travel requiring driving, and may require walking on uneven ground, climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Completion of training period as Assistant Manager with demonstrated managerial ability OR previous finance experience
High school diploma or equivalent