Under minimal supervision plans, organizes, and supervises all activities of systems engineering. Provides the necessary information technology infrastructure to support delivery of technology services to the Company as it pertains to all computer hardware systems.
• Develops, directs, trains, and manages department personnel including contractors
• Creates, manages, and maintains formal policies and procedures that directly relate to the Company’s interconnected systems that directly follows the guidelines set forth by the Companies IS security program
• Assesses, evaluates, tests, and forecasts all Company hardware and software requirements, changes, and adjustments to include both physical and virtual computing platforms for the Home Office as well as all location in the US and abroad
• Establishes and maintains processes for procurement of hardware, software, and services that relate to the overall success of the Company’s computer environment
• Oversees and provides second level technical support to all users of Company computing infrastructure through coordination with Help Desk/Support
• Establishes and maintains adequate computing infrastructure documentation enabling planning, diagnostics, and efficient resource allocation and utilization
• Maintains, reviews and documents all necessary systems security audit information and keeps abreast of new security protocols/certifications
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• Proven project management skills
• 7 years of Information Services experience
• 3 years of specific interconnected computer systems supervisory experience
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent
Applicable network and/or security certifications OR ability and willingness to obtain certifications as directed within18 months of hire date