Under moderate supervision, the bilingual help desk support 2 technician provides technical, hardware, software, and moderate operational support for Company-maintained computer systems and services for branch, home office, and mobile company personnel in Spanish and English.
• Provides remote Level 2 technical, hardware, software, and moderate operational support in English and Spanish
• Receives initial and referred incoming contacts and calls from field and home office personnel regarding system or operational related problems and/or service requests
• Resolves moderately complex problems requiring system and technical knowledge and delivers services to meet internal customer expectations and needs
• Records key information of reported incidents into Incident (case) Management System
• Determines additional routing of reported cases to other Help Desk levels and/or supporting departments as needed
• Informs management of recurring problems and/or deficiencies
• Performs as needed, the electronic setup of branch data and software for new office locations, merged offices, etc.
• Performs quality assurance testing and assessment of new software
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• 1 years of experience in a help desk environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills, in English and Spanish
• Ability to work professionally with others in stressful situations
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Working knowledge of computer based systems, tools, and processes
• Working knowledge of company business processes, policies, and procedures
• Ability to troubleshoot and assist with installation of hardware remotely
• Computer literate
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing. This position consistently operates a standard telephone.
2 year technical school degree or equivalent
Related certifications or education a plus