Under general supervision analyzes requested system changes for the creation and documentation of test cases and then thoroughly tests those system changes. Obtains user acceptance for changes once implemented.
• Works with Project Manager, home office, and field personnel to understand required system changes
• Develops appropriate test cases and scenarios for testing the change in consultation with the Project Manager, and database and software developers
• Works directly with Project Manager to obtain User Acceptance once changes are developed and passed testing
• Documents all findings for each test case and provides feedback on findings
• Makes recommendations and assessments of software readiness and seeks to improve operational efficiency
• Analyzes assigned research tickets to determine if a solution needs to be entered into the Project Office tracking for resolution
• Maintains ticketing system (JIRA) and acts as primary administrator
• Sets-up and maintains testing environments for all in-house systems
• Develops automated testing procedures for all in-house systems
• Prompt and regular attendance is required
• 4 years of experience in IT or financial system testing OR 6 years of experience in software development, IT, or financial system testing
• Close attention to detail
• Working knowledge of JIRA, SQL, Visual Studio, and object oriented programming language
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Computer literate with strong Excel skills
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Associate degree or higher in computer science, math or other related field OR equivalent experience.